Get to know me - Eero

Hey!

My name is Eero Ääremaa and I am a student at Gustav Adolf Grammar school in the capital of Estonia - Tallinn. On the second day of the program I will be turning 18 :D
When I am not traveling the world I am the IT-manager for my school. It means that it's up to me to make sure that all the 400 computers at my school work fine and teachers don't have any technical problems. I have a team of four people, working in four buildings. I have been the manager of the schools IT-team for a year now and I will be in this position for another year, after which I will finish high school. It's a huge opportunity for me and it's an honor to sit at the board of my school, still being a student.
But I have another role at my school as the teacher of coding. I have been teaching coding to kids from the ages of 7-14 for three years by this point and two years ago I started a coding club at my school, which last year expanded to four groups. It can be challenging at times but seeing kids get excited over the code they just wrote by themselves brings a huge smile to my face.
In my free time I am a folk dancer at a group named Sõprus - it's estonian for friendship.
But that's enough about me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and have a beautiful day!

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused sellest blogist

Weekend with host-families... Carmen

Get to know me

Get to know me - Carmen Ceisy