Get to know me

Heey! My name is Kristina. I'm 16 years old. I'm from Kohtla-Jarve. I study at Ahtme Gymnasium. I love playing the guitar, reading, writing stories and meeting new people. I feel so happy and excited to go to the U.S. I have never participated in such kind of projects and to be honest I am a little bit nervous but I'm sure that it's going to be an awesome experience. At first, when I heard about this project I really wanted to try it but I wasn't sure if I should because it felt so unreal but my best friend persuaded me to try. So, after my application and a Skype inteview I got an email with my name in the list of other participants. I can't even describe how happy and proud I was. It was a dream come true to me. So, never be afraid of trying new things and always believe in yourself! So, I'm looking forward to this trip with our amazing, friendly, kind and funny team. We're glad to share our adventures with you!

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused sellest blogist

Weekend with host-families... Carmen

Get to know me - Carmen Ceisy