Hello guys from Bloomington!
We've been here since Friday and for me it have been really awe
some time to be in U.S. But lets start with Friday - we ate breakfast and learned some teamwork, individual things and packed our things. When the bus took us, we drove to Bloomington. It was really sad to leave because there was so many amazing people around you. But the knowledge that we are going to meet our host-families, today, took over all emotions.
 |
| Baltic States youth before meeting their host-families in Indiana University |
Now the next thing - host-families. New family for two weeks. We get their names on Friday and about 3 hours after that we met them. I were so exited because I didn't knew nothing about them.
 |
| My and Agathe's host family: (left) Agathe, Carmen, Vanessa, Ryan, Carsyn and Ashlyn. |
On Friday we talked and got to know everyone. On Saturday we started day with garage sales, which was amazing and everything was so cheap. Why don't we have those in Estonia? We ended up in Farmer's Market, where we met our friends. We went shopping (antique shops, Goodwill etc.) and because Carsyn had a birthday party, we went swimming to the outside pool - this is the next thing, what we don't have in Estonia -, we owned it, there was no-one.
On Sunday we went to Ryan brother's new house, where was few people and we talked. His father asked us really good guestion: What was the first 2 differences between our countries and America, what we recognized, when we got here.
For me it was toilets and that they have lightning bugs here!
After that, we went hiking to Turkey Run Park. There was amazing nature. I can't put it into words. I'm just gonna put here some pictures and before I'm saying that the "photograph" is Agate Albekeite.
 |
| Turkey Run Park |
 |
| Turkey Run Park |
 |
| Turkey Run Park (I love that sun) |
 |
| Turkey Run Park (I didn't slept..) |
 |
| Turkey Run Park |
 |
| McCormicks Creek |
 |
| McCormicks Creek |
Feel free to ask guestions and thank you for your attention!
See you around,
Carmen Ceisy Lehter
Kommentaarid
Postita kommentaar